Detailed reporting and
account support to walk you through it.
When it comes to reporting, MHA goes one step beyond industry-leading detail and data management. Through standard and custom reporting, our account representatives help you understand the impact of your purchasing decisions, forecast various scenarios and their effects on your bottom line, and how to maximize purchasing efficiencies strategically. Reporting is available in the following categories for all classes of trade for members who participate in our pharmaceutical programs. Reports are accessible online through our member website, and account support is available 24/7 to help you understand reporting data.
Contract Linkage & Status
- Verification of contract linkage and pricing at invoice-level detail
- Ongoing contract status updates
- Advance notice of impending price increases
- Rebate trending and optimization
- Lowest cost for bioequivalent drugs
- Therapeutic class analyses and expenditures, with National Drug Code (NDC)-level breakdowns
- Monthly executive summary purchasing
History & Archiving
- Record of prior and pending rebate payments, including date paid and check number
- Easy online retrieval of reporting documents