The one and only business summit for long-term care, home infusion and specialty pharmacies.
MHA hosted the first Annual Business Summit for long-term care pharmacies in 2004. This market-leading tradition is a logical extension of our longstanding commitment to our pharmacy members and the business partners who serve them. In 2012, MHA has expanded the meeting to include home infusion, specialty pharmacy and other alternate site members.
The MHA Annual Business Summit provides a forum for discussion, information sharing, and networking. The only summit of its kind, it also serves as the podium for thought leadership on the legislative, financial, and regulatory issues that affect the long-term care and alternate site industry. As proof of its value, the 2011 Annual Business Summit attracted more than 700 pharmacy members and industry partners — and featured prominent speakers, the Honorable William H. Frist, MD, the 18th Majority Leader of the United States Senate and John F. Crowley, biotechnology pioneer and Chairman & CEO of Amicus Therapeutics.
Hold the Date for the 2013 Tenth Annual MHA Business Summit in Las Vegas.
Business Summit highlights
10th Annual MHA Business Summit
February 27-March 1, 2013
ARIA at CityCenter
Las Vegas, NV
- Learn from nationally prominent thought leaders in healthcare, managed care, and group purchasing.
- Make sense of key legislative and regulatory issues.
- Capitalize on new business lines, such as assisted living facilities and home infusion.
- Leverage new technologies.
- Grow your business through financing and marketing strategies.
For more information visit http://mhabizsummit.com