Facilitating reimbursement for Medicare Part D.
More than 1100 long-term care pharmacies are enrolled in the MHA Long-Term Care Pharmacy Network — a number that continues to grow as new pharmacies are added. For these members, MHA network contracts provide access to more than 90 percent of benchmarked PDPs and more than 95 percent of Medicare Advantage–Prescription Drug (MA–PD) plans in the country.
Benefits of membership.
Members of the MHA Long-Term Care Pharmacy Network benefit from multiple efficiencies: access, administrative, data and reporting, reimbursement, and more.
- Access to the PDPs and MA–PDs to which your patients subscribe.
- Contracted reimbursements at long-term care rates and multi-year terms, with additional performance-based reimbursements for formulary management and generic therapy management.
- Review of the impact of Medicare Part D with your account-dedicated team, including comprehensive formulary management reporting.
- Net-Rx provides operational and technical services exclusively for LTC pharmacies by helping these organizations to lower operational costs, increase profitability and provide industry specific solutions. Net-Rx's portfolio of products includes drug pricing services, claims reconciliation, transaction services, 340B services, pharmacy operations, offsite data back-up, networking and managed security.
- With RxPertise software from MHA, the ability to determine coverage and locate covered therapeutic alternatives quickly with the Prescription Drug Plan Formulary Checker.