The original Medication Regimen Review (MRR)
software for consultant pharmacists.
Since its market introduction in 1997 and subsequent acquisition by Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) in 2005, RxPertise is time and market tested. With RxPertise, consultant pharmacists can manage medication regimen reviews (MRRs) accurately, efficiently, and in compliance with State Operations Manual (SOM) requirements.
The original developer continues to oversee management of the RxPertise software as Director of Clinical Software Development for MHA. Through ongoing feedback from existing and prospective users, MHA continues to provide updates that maintain RxPertise as the leading MRR software in the industry.
- Work seamlessly with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP environments.
- Import data from all major pharmacy systems including FrameworkLTC, HBS, Pioneer Rx, Prism, Prodigy Data Systems, QS1, Rescot, RNA, RX30, SpeedScript, SuiteRx and other commercial/proprietary pharmacy dispensing applications. Additionally, data may be imported from the QuickMAR eMAR system.
- Most up-to-date database platform in the industry, capable of handling any size database efficiently and interface seamlessly with the most current operating systems and applications.
- Screen for med-med interactions and view the full prescribing monograph of medications; this works either with imported pharmacy data or by performing "on demand" checks.
- Determine coverage and locate covered therapeutic alternatives quickly with the Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) Formulary Checker.
- Ensure SOM compliance with pre-phrased medication recommendations, which can be customized for one pharmacist or your entire organization.
- Stay current with medications through monthly data updates, conveniently available through our web site.
Collaboration and data sharing
- Generate statistics and highly professional reports and graphs with the industry's leading report/graph engines.
- Exchange RxPertise data with your colleagues for efficient team-consulting and vacation coverage.
- Compare and contrast statistics amongst a group of your Care Centers with our Aggregate Report/Graph functions, an ideal corporate reporting mechanism.
Learning and support
- Master RxPertise quickly through video tutorials, a sample database, and a detailed Help manual.
- Enjoy unlimited technical support with your license(s), including installation, maintenance, monthly updates, free upgrades during the maintenance plan period.