Providing services and solutions that improve your pharmacy's access to specialty pharmaceuticals and enhance your patient care.
Specialty pharmaceuticals represent the fastest growing segment within the pharmaceuticals market. These much-needed therapies target chronic and rare diseases. They also present unique challenges for pharmacy providers and manufacturers.
Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) invests significant time and resources to develop, deliver and implement solutions that will benefit pharmacies and pharmaceutical manufacturers that provide specialty pharmaceuticals.
MHA consistently researches, monitors and analyzes what is new and changing within this rapidly growing market. Our commitment is to help our network of pharmacies identify and act upon opportunities that can benefit their businesses and support improved patient outcomes.
For our pharmacy members, we offer:
- Access to specialty pharmaceuticals
- Comprehensive tools and resources that help pharmacy providers deliver a high level of patient support
- Resources and training that equip pharmacy providers with timely and in-depth information about specialty therapies
- Business development information to help our pharmacy members expand their opportunities in the marketplace
- New! MHA Clinical Therapy Management™ (CTM), is an innovative pharmacy application that provides a clinical support pathway to enhance your patient care and facilitates the collection of clinical and dispensing metrics for specialty reporting
For manufacturers, we offer:
- Customized networks of pharmacy providers with expertise in the disease areas and products of interest
- Facilitates development of performance-based contracts that support patient outcomes with focus on adherence and compliance
- Consistent and comprehensive reports from member pharmacies that can include aggregated de-identified patient-level dispensing data
- Business solutions customized to the lifecycle of the brand
> Helping members navigate the complexities of specialty pharmaceuticals.
> Matching pharmacy providers with contract opportunities to deliver performance.