Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) offers a casual yet professional work environment. We work closely and collaboratively in all aspects of our business, from serving our members and customers to furthering the interests of the industry through trade association involvement and advocacy.
We recognize the importance of investing in our associates, and offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company-provided standard life insurance with optional employee-paid upgrades
- Vacation, personal days, and paid holidays
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability, and optional employee-paid supplemental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- E-Learning programs available 24/7
- Referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
Extended MHA benefits help employees save time and money on the services and supplies they need everyday.
- Harvard Drug Employee Purchase Program for discounts on non-prescription pharmacy purchases.
- Plum Benefits Discount Ticket Program for savings on Broadway shows and events in New York City.