As a leading health care services and technology company, Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) strives to stay on the cutting edge and continually offer our members and customers innovative solutions. But we’re sure you’re wondering- who exactly are we working with, and what value do we offer them?
Who is MHA and what do we do?
MHA prides itself on anticipating and delivering on our customers and members’ needs in the rapidly changing health care environment. Our continuum of services and solutions includes group purchasing opportunities, technology solutions, clinical services and legislative support. We strive to increase operational efficiencies for our members so they can maximize business growth and continue providing excellent care for their patients. To ensure we are giving our members and customers the products and services they need, we work with leading companies in the pharmaceutical, medical products, business products and software industries.
Who are our members and customers?
MHA serves a broad range of alternate site health care providers that service patients outside of a traditional hospital setting. Our members include health care providers that belong to and use our group purchasing agreements and services. Our customers are entities that use or purchase our license services and software solutions.
Our members and customers include long-term care pharmacies that service nursing homes; infusion providers that service patients in the home or physician offices; specialty pharmacies that treat patients with certain chronic conditions; mail order prescription pharmaceutical services; and state clinics and correctional facilities, to name a few. We also offer extensive services to home medical equipment providers, and provide purchasing services to the long-term care facility and hospitality industries.
What services do we provide?
In addition to our contract portfolio, which may offer members and customers improved pricing on products and services, we provide a range of value-added services, solutions and technologies that help them optimize patient care and business efficiency.
- Our Contract team works with our pharmaceutical, medical product and business product partners to increase members and customers’ access to discounted pricing on products and services.
- Our Data team collects, validates and reports on critical metrics to ensure maximum efficiency for members, customers, and MHA itself.
- Our IT team uses forward thinking approaches to develop innovative technologies for our members and customers.
- Our Clinical team ensures members and customers are notified of critical product recalls and the latest advancements in the clinical community. They also lead the industry in offering innovative patient management software to help healthcare professionals provide optimum care to their most complex patients.
- Our Legislative Affairs team monitors the legislative and regulatory landscape and demonstrates how members and customers can more effectively advocate for their businesses.
- Our Account Management team provides high-touch service that leads to great customer satisfaction and retention.