Helping business partners effectively serve complex alternate site health care markets.
Alternate site health care markets are complex, fragmented and dynamic, and can be a challenge to serve efficiently. Yet, these markets offer compelling opportunities for a range of manufacturers
- Branded Pharmaceuticals
- Generic Pharmaceuticals
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Products and Services
- Business Products and Services
MHA: one central point to better understand your opportunities.
As a leading health care services and technology company focused on the alternate site health care provider market, we reach every segment of this market in a meaningful way.
Our extensive reach and well-established expertise mean that MHA offers an unparalleled central point to better understand and more efficiently serve important health care channels:
- Long Term Care Pharmacies
- Infusion Pharmacies
- Specialty Pharmacies
- Home Health
- Home Medical Equipment Providers
- Respiratory Providers
- Long Term & Senior Care Facilities
- State Facilities
Dedicated expert support.
MHA’s Trade Relations Team is dedicated to supporting our business partners:
- Contract development and execution: Customized contract strategies and management to ensure your product contract offering effectively reaches its targeted users, and to enable you to identify new commercial opportunities
- Clinical education: Our clinical team can identify clinical pull-through strategies for contracted products and serve as a conduit to get important educational material to hard-to-access clinical pharmacy decision makers
- Channel insights: How are medications being dispensed, what drives clinical and product decisions and therapy discontinuation? What are the purchasing patterns?
- Critical market intelligence: What is the current disease state management landscape? What are important clinical and patient care trends and upcoming industry issues?
- Comprehensive data-driven insights: MHA has developed an unparalleled, actionable data analytics resource to support relationships with our business partners
- GPO member access: MHA can facilitate introductions between business partner sales representatives and our members via our well-established field account management team
To discuss how we can be your trusted, strategic partner.
Alternatively, please complete a business partnership inquiry